2018-19 School Supplies
The PTA is pleased to announce that we are offering a school supply purchase service to our families again this year. As always, this service is entirely optional, but many families appreciate the convenience of one stop shopping.
You may order online using a credit card at https://shop.classbundl.com/
ORDER EARLY FOR THE BEST PRICES! ORDER BY JUNE 17TH TO RECEIVE AN EXTRA 5-10% OFF YOUR ORDER.
Due to the unfortunate fulfillment issues we experienced last year, we’ve made a lot of changes. Here what’s different this year:
- We are moving to a different company, ClassBundl. We researched over 10 different companies and chose ClassBundl due to its unique features:
- All supplies are shipped directly to your home (vs. being delivered to school as in years’ past).
- The order window is much longer so you can place orders throughout the summer – but recommend ordering at least 7 business days before the start of the school year to ensure on-time delivery.
- Orders are now customizable so if you already have an item or choose to purchase certain items on your own, you can opt out of specific items. In the past, you always had to buy everything on the list.
You will notice that the prices seem higher this year, but we feel that the benefits of this program are worth it:
- Since you can opt out of purchasing certain items you may already own, you only need to pay for what you need so your final price may be lower.
- FREE shipping and NO SALES TAX (6% saved here)
- Receiving items at home will reduce logistical errors and you’ll be able to see what you paid for.
- Only premium brands are included. In the past, we had some negative feedback on the quality of generic items.
- Time is money! You won’t need to go to numerous stores to find everything. The PTA has already taken the time to create a one-stop shop for all items needed for each grade.
- The PTA automatically receives a 5% donation from each sale so Sparks Elementary benefits!
Tissues, hand sanitizer, baggies and a few other grade specific items are optional items on the school supply list. As we realize teachers desperately need these items, we have included them (but you are free to opt out of purchasing if you desire).
For those who prefer to purchase supplies on their own, the complete 2018-19 School Supply List will be provided in the end of year communications. The supply list can also be found on the Sparks Elementary School website and hard copies can be obtained from the office.